- This is our 4th year of adding a new classroom.
- Enrollment is already above our projections by 44 students.
- 16 teachers attended a Teachers College writing institute.
- 17 teachers started work before their contracted year began.
- 8 teachers planned and provided professional development for their peers
- 4 teachers are new to having their own classroom
- More than 25 parents worked over the summer to improve communication, build community and support getting the school ready to open,
- Almost 20 students gave up a recess last week to volunteer to facilitate recess games until our new PLAYWORKS coach can join us.
Welcome to a great community, a collaborative community. I look forward to connecting with everyone and working together to create even more interesting and motivating numbers throughout the year.